Fight with solutions, civil war is outdated and obsolete
Posted on April 13, 2013 by Akashma Online News
Our modern societies are socially evolved that a civil war does not need to involve guns and violence.
The words are just words; the meanings of words are given by regular people.
We had been waging a civil war for long time. Since the moment we disagree with the policies dictated by the higher class which controls the governments; we are social and political dissidents of our own societies. So, do not hold fears when you see the words civil war in the same sentence.
Our society goes by economic ups and downs by design. The interest regulated by the federal reserve and the stock market controls our every day lives one way or another. We do not need to own a home or stocks to be dependent on their machinations; machinations done to steal more money from our hard working earning.
We need to be aware of our situation to win this civil war, the only way it is to know how to fight a ruling system that do not benefit us.
We can should not keep a debt that we can not pay. Soon or later the bank that owns the debt will wants to collect, how does it?, the bank raises the interest rate and you have to pay the whole balance if you don’t agree with the change and pay off the whole amount, you automatically accept the new higher interest rate, and remember we do not have bankruptcy laws in our side any more, so avoid keeping high balances in your credit cards or better yet, do not incur in credit card debt.
The first step is to stop buying “brands” products; including food, cosmetics, cleaning items, and clothing. This will lower your grocery bill by 30 %. It is like getting 30 % raise in your salary.
Secondly, try to change your diet habits. Most of the products we fill our kitchen with, it is junk food; junk food that it is very expensive and not healthy.
Cook with less grease, and eat less sugar.
Substitute your groceries with food with shorter life spam. Start eating more fruit, vegetables and grains. Meats are expensive and full of toxic chemicals. This change will be reflected in your grocery bill; another 10 to 15 % saving, again another 15 % raise in your salary.
Use less electricity doing laundry after 7 p:m, this will lower your electrical bill by 3 %.
Cook measured dishes, counting calories, avoiding wasting food. Take on the habit of saving left over, do not waste food.
Take seriously the political process in your community, country, city, state and country. Getting involve in the electoral process will guarantee more control in the politicians that sit in the chair of power. Never vote for a candidate that runs too many TV spots, he is probably sponsored by a rich guy or powerful corporation.
Get involved in your community; There are many social issues that can be work out better with the help of everyone in your neighborhood.
If you have children in elementary school get involve in your children school activities, and attend parent conferences and participate in your school PTA.
Make your politicians accountable, attend at least once a month your city meetings and vote in the issues presented.
Citizens, do not allow yourself to be unprepared. Social issues are tackle down if know their roots problems.
There is no space for violent changes. In this modern society we can make pacific transition for a better society.
A violent Civil War is outdated. Say NO to violence
Top AON Articles
Most Recent Articles
- Cornel West speaks for Palestinians
- Get off the bandwagon
- Ilokano Farms Fights Against Foreclosure
- The double standards: Islam El Shehaby vs The World
- Breath the rainbow of life
- Historical Vote to boycott Israel by the American Anthropological Association
- Operation #BDS Israel it is happenning all over the world
- UNRWA USA GAZA5k California for the children of GAZA
- The Jewish settlers and Israel as a matter of policy condoning-violence-policy is to be blamed
- Third Intifada Manifesto
- Pope Francis historical address to the American Congress
- People’s voices and consumer power have Israel worry for its future
- Days of Palestine, Memorial to Naji Al Ali- Palestinian cartoonist and journalist
- A Personal Journey- Photography expression by Jennifer George
- Universal Youth Club for Palestine
- Israel Breaking Palestinian Bones and Article 32 of the IV Geneva Convention
- Celebrities for Palestine; Cultural Activism with Ben Rivers
- Crowdfunding; Charities turn out to be a booming business
- Celebrities for Palestine; Gideon Levy on Real Journalism
- The Walls will fall from within
- The Holocaust Card always handy
- ‘Demolishing’ is Stealing the name of Israel game
- The Jewish existential threat result of their own isolation
- Gaza 50 days War: Hamas’s Return Ticket to the Middle East
- Celebrities for Palestine shows their support through cultural boycott – Junot Diaz